follow me on twitter

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OSU needs to be weary of Illini tonight

While a win by the OSU men's basketball team would give them a share of the Big Ten regular season title and a number one seed in next week's tournament, the Buckeyes should not take their opponent, Illinois, for granted. Sure, the Buckeyes beat them by 20 last time, and yes they are playing for a home crowd on senior night tonight(note: if you haven't checked it out yet, I would direct you to walk-on senior Mark Titus' blog page, www.clubtrillion.com It's pretty good. He has over 2 million visitors already, and maybe someday I will be able to approach his notoriety. But right now I will settle for any readers I can get). But Illinois has to be foaming at the mouth at the beating they took a couple of weeks ago. Not only that, but this game may be even more important to the Illini in that their NCAA tournament lives are on the line. I believe when the dust settles OSU will clinch a share of another Big Ten title, but if they blink they could be in for a rude awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment